Goldblue (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, which includes any personal information that you may choose to provide us (“Personal Information”).
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you to help in the recruitment process and other administrative purposes:
- Personal Information you give us. The personal information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, personal description, photograph, employment history and other relevant information, that you may choose to share with us by contacting [email protected].
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Personal Information from third parties. We may also acquire Personal Information about You from third parties to further personalize and enhance your experience.
USES MADE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Personal Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information that you request from us;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Personal Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- Personal Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may, for the purposes described above, be transferred or disclosed by us to any associated company or business partner which is well equipped to process your Personal Information (“Goldblue AB Group”). Goldblue AB Group may from time to time require third parties to process your Personal Information for the purposes above-mentioned including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site.
Furthermore, if we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal Information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions.
Where will We store your data?
All Personal Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access to Your Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.