WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. They are used for many things, such as remembering whether you’ve visited the site before, so that you remain logged in – or to help us work out how many new website visitors we get each month. They contain information about the use of your computer, but don’t include personal information about you. Cookies cannot harm your computer, and do not contain any viruses.
- Certain cookies are essential to the proper function of this site;
- We do not track your personal activities when you’re not on this site;
- We use analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account;
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like display of search results;
- Analytics: We track site traffic patterns to identify popular site content and potential site problems;
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or you can choose to turn off all cookies; you do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s ‘Help Menu’ to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you will not have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Blocking or deleting cookies from the site may prevent you from using the site.